Merino wool knitted onto cotton yarn gives you all the wool you need with no skin attached. The natural fibres of wool are less likely to cause skin reactions or allergies. Wool has the ability to absorb up to 30% of it's own weight in moisture, keeping your horse dry and comfortable. Real wool is still one of the most technically advanced materials in the world and probably the best you can use under a saddle pad.
Complete with a 2520D ballistic nylon girth cover for anti-rub protection and double Velcro adjustable straps to help with girthing, this pad is ideal for daily use and for competitions. A high class performance square for the modern rider incorporating decorative twisted ropes and a cut away hem - fully machine washable.
- Highest quality cotton
- Half lined with grade 1 merino wool
- Dressage cut
- High wither design
- Clear spine
- New spine and girth cover design
- Decorative twisted rope edging
- Cut away hem
- Anti-wick fibres in the filling draw away sweat and moisture
- Minimises heat and sweat build up
- Anti-rub girth cover protection
- Adjustable Velcro straps to help with practical girthing
- Machine washable (30°), dry naturally. We recommend washing with our 'Horse Cooler Rug/Wool Wash'
- Length = 66cms. Depth = 56cms